Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ill :(...

That's ill and not 3 or something.

I get a fever at least 3 - 4 times a year - sometimes due to exertion / exhaustion and also because I can't adapt to changes in weather very well. So if it is very hot and suddenly starts getting cold, I am sure to come down with something.

Yesterday was different though and it was freaky. Don't know what happened but I felt like hell. Why it was scary was because yesterday felt like the days, some 8 years ago when I was VERY ill.

I travel by train and climbing up/down stairs to get to the platform/out of the station is an everyday thing. Yesterday I was huffing and puffing. While you could look at me and say I look like a person who would huff and puff after a few flight of stairs, I usually don't. My breath doesn't catch that badly. Feeling as sick as I felt with I had malaria so many years ago was very scary.

Made me realize though that being mentally 'psyched out' is worse than being physically afflicted.

Thankfully I am feeling much better today.

2 comments:

Amol Naik said...

How’s your condition now?

Deepali said...

Better thanks.
Will be in office tomorrow.