Tuesday, December 18, 2007

dumbfounded...

I am always surprised when I come across a blog where I find someone sharing the same sentiments/feelings/thoughts I have about certain things.

I have my own take on things and I am not saying that my take is very unique or anything. It is just that it is not the most commonly said/felt/thought thing.

In real life I find very few people who feel or think the same way I do. On the net I find it so much more easily. Of course it could be that in person people don't share such ideologies openly (thought I don't see any reason why. I of course won't start talking about deforestation generally because I know that 90% of the people sitting there wouldn't be truly interested - and this could be what happens with everyone around - they don't say something because they believe that the other people around, don't want to hear what they have to say).

Anyway it's all good. I enjoy that I find more people "like me" out there. It not only gives a sense of comfort but also give more food for thought.

7 comments:

bharat chandran said...

I almost always gets hit by the question -'Why is it that I can't find a better match for me, though there are millions of people out here?'. You meet more people similar to you in Internet may be because they all are like you :) – May be everyone you meet who are similar, are those who search for 'comfort zones', since they don’t have in real life and so do you. [Likeminded are naturally drawn together!] In life, 'Walls are more than bridges' at least for many. Thoughts?

Cosmic Joy said...

You mean to say there are more people out there that say/feel/think the same way as you????

Now that's scary!!!

:P

Deepali said...

@ cosmic - you have seriously got into the habit of too many ':p'

:p

Cosmic Joy said...

You are right .. its true :(

I do seem to pick up all bad habits too quickly .. must be the blog company I am keeping these days :P

Deepali said...

I'll just give it right back at you - :p

Preethi said...

Wow. now this is a thought that i have in my mind too
Sometimes i'm surprised at people who talk about things that have been spoken and discussed about so many times. I get fed up and i just run away from there. To tell you the truth ur blog is different and is honest in many ways. refreshing i shud say :) gud that u found ppl like that ... mmm...

Deepali said...

Thanks preethi.

All these compliments on my blogs are going to go to my head too quick.