Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Go With The Flow

I always go with the flow - my life has no direction cause there is no where I have to get to.

Anyway there isn't anything wrong with going with the flow if you have no goal but at some point in time gwtf needs to stop. Not that you will only end up in bad places if you gwtf or anything, it's just that I think it's important to find a destination that you need to get to. Getting there or not is secondary. Important but secondary.

Anyway I still got a little more time (because I have given myself a little more time) to go with the flow, so I will enjoy it while I can.

And obviously I am not going to bitch cause only good things happen majority of the time.

12 comments:

KP said...

Well its all good as long as it helps you....when it doesnt...rethink the Stratagy......;)

bharat chandran said...

I don’t have anywhere to go, but can I claim that my life has no direction? Can't it be that I am a part of sequence which I am unaware of? May be, as Steve Jobs said during Stanford Commencement address on 2005 - Dots can always be connected back wards and it is impossible to connect the dots looking forwards.

Cosmic Joy said...

Follow your ... mind :)

Deepali said...

Here it's about following your circumstances.

Deepali said...

@ bharat - it's quite possible. Valid point. Which brings me to another question - do I need to be aware that I am part of something?

bharat chandran said...

I search for ‘meaning’. The idea of meaning and the search for it makes me feel good. I would realise that I am a part of something, when I need it, only when I need it. Till then, I won’t claim that I have no direction, though I don’t have a place to go! Should I?

Deepali said...

@ bharat - Wow that I couldn't even process properly. But thanks for replying and I will think about it again in the coming days

bharat chandran said...

Deepali, Thanks for your reply too. Will wait to hear the processed output of thinking :)

Preethi said...

i still haven't found my direction.... i keep feeling guilty about it. sometimes... And i even think if one shud really have some direction. But i'm now in a place where it feels comfortable. maybe just maybe we unconsciously instruct ourselves to land exactly where we plan to go.... (ok.. i just came up with this) dunno if it even makes sense....

Preethi said...

hey enjoyed that mouse dancing color party there!

Deepali said...

@ preethi - I get what you mean. I think everyone feels guilty about not having direction and I always wonder if people HAVE TO have direction.

@ bharat - i think i figured what you are saying and will respond over the weekend.

bharat chandran said...

Deepali, Will wait for the response :)