Saturday, December 08, 2007

To Tarana

Well honestly I don't know what is wrong with this woman - no one confides in my so much - hehe maybe I am just available online at odd times when she is bursting to say something to someone ... anyone

:)

And if she isn't confiding and making up stories - well they really are stories. Total masala filled - those types that would be super hit with the Indian masses. Of course some of it sounds Hollywoodish too - Julia Roberts, Richard Gere (not pretty woman).

I have never seen any woman burn so many matches, in the style she did, 'just like that'. I am sure at some point in her life she will start a major fire somewhere.

I miss my favourite techie (hehe I never had to worry about giving instructions in English very fast and also didn't have to worry about doing too many tests).

Here's to Tarana (enjoying new found freedom in Canada).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deepali,

Thnx so much, firstly u made a toast to me n dedicated an entire post to me(it was so unexpected :) ;)) and secondly am your fav techie u said?? i am honoured... :)

n i promise u ,one day u will believe tht all the masala stories i tell u r the truth n nothing but the truth :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe Deepali, you sure none of the present techies read ur blog??

Deepali said...

Haha nope - maybe I should re-phrase?

But it's okay - it's the way I feel.

Deepali said...

Whats your blog URL btw reshma?