Saturday, April 29, 2006

It's not fair...TOI shouldn't be allowed to play around with the paper like that...

Well the Times Of India does it again. They once again have changed the format of the paper. What I wish they would change is go back to their original size. Use to love it when the fonts was nice and big. Made reading more fun. Didnt have to hold the paper 5 inches from my face. Anyway the reason I am cribbing is because I was cribbing before when they added the Times International suppliment and what happened was the paper became huge because not only is there one main paper, there are like half a dozen suppliments (Mumbai Mirror and its suppliment included not that I ever read it, only want to add the 1/2 a dozen thats why - only love the Mumbai Mirror for its puzzles/quizzes page). But I was getting use to that format. Would carry the Times International with me on my way to work and read some part of the 'newspaper' at least. Now if I want to carry anything with me, I'm pulling out pages of the main paper - which sucks. So what I'm again stuck with is reading headlines only. Man I should start waking up earlier. And no I DO NOT CONSIDER BOMBAY TIMES a NEWSPAPER.

No comments: