Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Was in Goa...doesnt feel like it though...

Yup yup, I went to go..for 3 days...left on Thursday night...by bus (thats a whole story in itself), reached there and had a hectic long tiring day. Next day too went in sessions and didnt see much of goa or the night life. Sunday was a free day and I'm happy with what little I got done that day. My train ride back also is a story in itself. Maybe I'll make new posts of each day at Goa or maybe edit this entry later (thought different entries would make me seem like a super bitch because thats what I'm going to do...bitch. See its relative right...if I make one post and bitch lots in it, everyone will go ...aww poor thing, her trip really should have been better...and no...oh man..this Deepali, all she does is complainnnn).
But still I'm grateful and happy that the trip happened. The 'doesnt feel like it though' is because I didnt even SEE the beach by day. Can you believe it? That too we were at Baga...but I didnt see the beach in day light *sob*. Spent 2 whole days in the conference room at the hotel...ya ya dont call me insane...I had no option. Didnt see any club. Didnt build any sand castles. Didnt play cricket...I can go on but will do save up for later....

No comments: