Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NOW I understand

Use to sit next to Manoj (longggg ago) and get frustrated when he use to keep going through pages and pages of results in Google Images.

I remember saying 'Manoj bhai mock up hai - kuch bhi utha lo - what difference does it make? Why you spending SO MUCH time searching for a pictures that you think is the perfect fit?'

And Manoj would always say 'Please let me just find the right picture right...I won't miss the deadline and it's not a headache, it's important to search for the right imagine. You wont understand...'

But NOW I do understand. It's not only about finding something that will look good over all but it is suchhhhhhhhh a pain to make selections...even with the Magnetic Lasso Tool.

Seriously, I'd rather spend an extra 20 minutes looking at more pictures to pick rather than working with a difficult picture that I have.

No comments: