Monday, July 27, 2009

Some people are just more nocturnal than others...

And I am part of the some rather than the others.

It's not such a bad thing except whenever people start yelling at you at 2 AM to go to sleep or when you have to hit the sack early (because of reasons you cannot help) and end up tossing and turning cause you won't fall asleep. The worse thing about being a late sleepers (who needs 7-8 hours of sleep) though is not being able to wake up early :(

Anyway I htink in about 3 months I will have to go back to an earlier to bed and an earlier to rise routine (I think an early to bed and early to rise routine is totally out of the question).

7 comments:

Tall Guy said...

so what's the solution?

Deepali said...

Toss and turn a lot for a few weeks till the routine is set :)

Ketan said...

Oh, I suffer from the same problem; but then the possible good news with that is that I might not have to wait till tomorrow for my approved comments and your replies to them to show up on your posts. :)

TC.

Deepali said...

Right you are :D

Shruti said...

oh I am one of them too!!!
however early I sleep, I cannot rise early, sleepng early is not a problem for me, but my mind works more after midnight.. not suring early hours of dawn as our sages say :P
If there is a day when I have to wake up early, my mood is out till noon.. because I was deprived of my pyaara nidra! :P

Hiren said...

i too am from the former community ... tossing and turning ... :) but luckily i dont have any requirement of min hrs of sleep :)

Deepali said...

@ Shruti - hmmm I wonder if I slept early would waking up early be a problem...I should try that out and see.

@ Hiren - You're very lucky :D