Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yesterday was fun...

Not only were we so many people at 5 spice after so long but Manoj was up to his regular keedahgiri and met Amol and Nitin after so long. Also ended up meeting AND talking to Zainul. Hehe it was the highlight of the evening I think.

Thanks for bugging me to come Miss page 3.


@ Amol - abbe thoda aag ko jyada jala taki daal pak jaye

@ Manoj - I am not even going to shake hands with you anymore. Btw I didn't ask for a name yesterday but I do want it. Will call you sometime and get it from you.

@ Mr. Sanjeev - you should have been there.

@ Neelo - dimag pe thoda baraf rakha karo :P

@ N and R - you guys should have come even if just for a little while. But busy busy...what to do. Next time you both better be there.

1 comment:

Neelofer said...

ya will try....but cant promise :)