Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ya I'm failing Eco again...

Ya that's what is going to happen. I wonder if I will even write as much as the two sides I did in the last exam.

Anyway this whole thought got me thinking about how discipline is so important. Sure these are internal college exams and don't count for much but it's a wrong reason not to study hard enough. The fact that I signed up for the course, I should have some dedication toward it. I could always say that I am so much busier with work and that it needs more of my time etc. But that's a BS excuse. It's not super difficult to take 30 minutes a day to read everything I need to study. It's not hard to sit on the weekends and get in 4 hours of studying. But I don't do that. Neither do most of the people I know.

Sure effort put in is directly related to perceived benefits. But commitment is a whole different field. If you decided to do something, there has to be some level of dedication. Even if you realised that you made a mistake right at the start about the commitment.

Commitment...discipline...dedication...perspective...maturity....

Okay so yes I know I am doing everything and anything but hit my books which I should be.

Ill go study :( [It was never this tough - I have changed]

No comments: