Monday, December 25, 2006

Who would have ever thought?...

Ever sat back, thought about something and smiled cause you realized that you witnessed (or were a part of) something you didn't think possible?

Well it actually happen a lot to me, and I believe it's because a lot of times I have these notions that would be correct assumptions but are not.

The most recent case being of this guy who works where I work. He's the quiet type and the most you will hear from him is a 'hi how are you?'. The kind of guy who either is an introvert or only friendly (but still quiet) with people he is comfortable with. Now who would have thought that this guy would be such a great dancer? Not me. Of course he had to be pulled out of his shell but once he started dancing, all of us had our jaw on the floor. And not only does Kevin dance very well, he actually makes other people dance well too. Just goes to show that you shouldn't jump to conclusions based on half knowledge.

Thanks Kevin, I had a blast.

No comments: