Friday, August 11, 2006

Why why why why

Firstly I was totally surprised that no one asked me what my nick meant. Usually there are atleast a couple of people who comment / answer very strange nicks.
Anyway the 'why why why why' is because I have realised and now days reminded very often that there are certain phases or and actions that I keep repeating - examples - 'you have got to be kidding me', 'the funda is', 'apparently', etc etc.
Now I would think there is nothing wrong with something like this, cause everyone has their own style but now it seems to me that most people dont do such things and therefore when I do, its funny for a bunch of them.
The hilarious things though is this too happens in phases. So today and for the next 2 weeks I will keep saying 'oh come on' and then after 2 weeks it will be 'thats such BS' and then after 2 weeks it will be 'there is NO way'....
Ah well 'the funda is' that 'apparently' 'there is no way' to term this as only my nakhras so 'come on' stop all this BS and let me live in peace...

We all need to do our own thing...

2 comments:

Amol Naik said...

Finally a confession – “only my nakhras”

he ha ha ..........................

Deepali said...

Read properly mannnnnnnnn

>> there is no way' to term this as only my nakhras

For a second I was scared that I said I had nakhras. That is NEVER happening :P