Sunday, July 30, 2006

When will I have the luxury?...

Ya ya so I want too many luxuries in my life - so what? Everyone does.

Well anyway this is a different sort of luxury I am talking about - not about being able to fly to another country whenever I felt like it (I think I mention this the most often).

The reason this thought came to mind was because I was in a cab going to college to sign some forms and was going through Marine Drive. It was suchhhhhhhhh a beautiful day. Cloudy but no rain and bright but not hot. The sea of course looked brown but still the effects of the light made it look wonderful. Everything looked so nice. And as I sat looking out the window, taking in as much as I could, I wished I could just get off and sit there the whole day. Go home only when I got tried or bored - neither of which would have happened. But obviously I could not do what I so badly wanted to - not only because of my form signing but more importantly because I had to get to work. If I were in college I could still have skipped class, but you cant bunk work right. That's the luxury I am talking about. I wish I had the luxury of sitting at Marine Drive for a whole day if I desired it...sitting home to read a novel and drink hot chai on a rainy day...getting on a flight and flying off to some place because I wanted to travel lol sorry couldn't resist....

No comments: