Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Flying in 9 days...

Well nope I am not doing a count down...but I wasnt fast enough in changing my nick, so Trig (who says he keep a track of all things bolt - or all things that use to be bolt hehe) said 'whats going on, I see 10 yesterday, I see 10 today, whats going on?' so I changed it and made it 9...and that was yesterday. Its 9 today too when it should be 8 hehe...but trig wasnt online today ;)
Anyway I am excited and worried like I said before but it seems so long ago since I sat in a plane (which was just one year ago - which means I am getting too use to the idea of travelling). Of course last year when I sat in the plane I hadn't watched any episode of NatGeo Investigates (hehe they usually investigate lots of place crashes) so I will be a little nervous this time around. Doesnt help that I am flying in the monsoons or with a new airline (Thai - we usually fly Cathay - of course we have always ended up in only HK and Manila).
Anyway I am already looking forward to next years trip - which would be at least HK if no where else. Love the city. Maybe I can check out Dubai.
I am soooooooooooo grateful that I have family scattered all over :D

No comments: