Sunday, June 18, 2006

Flying in 10 days...

Yup, flying out on the 28th...10 days away...both excited and nervous...slightly depressed too because my HK plan got cancelled *sob sob*, but bleh I'm still glad to be going on vacation. My new worry though - neither are the dances ready, nor is the speech I have to give. Hopefully by the time its my turn to give the speech, I will know a lot of people there and they will think I'm real nice and sweet, and so they wont make fun of me when I have to give the speech. Lets see.
Anyway the timing of the trip is bad - Got a new boss and things are getting ummm interesting at work. But I do need a break - clear my head out, plan ahead. Meet new people. Do new things - like dancing in front of 100+ people aghhhh...Take lots of snaps yayyyyy - this is my fav. Try and have a good time :)

No comments: