Friday, January 16, 2009

Hahahaha...What a loser

At least the guy is openly desperate and honest unlike those guys who send their whole bio-data in an email/message/scrap etc. You know the types. Hi, my name is XYZ. I am an engineer from XYZ college working at XYZ company earning 6 figure salary blah blah blah. I mean seriously I don't care and neither will 99.9% of the people you send the message to.


First I thought it was spam till I looked closely and realized it's a friend invite in Orkut and the 'From' is actually the username of the person. Ya I'm thinking I should just delete the account. I don't use Orkut anymore. Facebook is a 100 times better (though I do hear and read that Orkut has added and is adding a lot of features that are popular on FB but the last time I logged in the only thing new was friend updates and privacy settings).

Anyway this guys is such a retard. There is no picture of mine out there. There are no scraps. Nothing. What do people like this on go on? Female name? I mean seriously how desperate can anyone be?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so true Deeps...These men are such despos...Agree with you I dont know what they see or how do they decide..just a female name..yup right!!
I remember in school while coming back from the bus stop so many guys would just follow us back home..would always wonder if these guys had nothing better to do in life..
I think those are the guys who now continue the same thing on these networks..
Well it also brings another point then, how our society is changing and these so called roadide romeos are now social site romeos...

sanjeev said...

sumita its roadside romeo not roadide romio