Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tiring training...

I have taken a bunch of training sessions at work but I have to admit today's session was the most tiring.

Of course one reason was that the session was more on the spur of the moment (training one person and having 4 people say they want to listen also and ending up with over 12 people) and therefore not planned for.

But more so because AdWords has become so complicated. Ad Scheduling, Budgeting Options, Bidding Options, Ad Serving Options, Targeting Options, new features etc.

Just too much of anyone to absorb in 1 sitting and also too much to tell people about in 1 session. Maybe I will have another training session tomorrow and take people through all the stuff that got left out. I am sure it will be another tiring session.

I love the AdWords platform but it is too complex now for newbies.

No comments: