Wednesday, December 26, 2007

If you can't call this a great day, I don't know what you can...

Now all days should be like today I say.

1) Called up key - spend 300 bucks but so worth the 36 mins I spoke to her. Highlight of the day (month actually) for sure. So her kids are nearly normal - considering key that's a great feat. Also she did mention marriage. I don't know why I forget she is my AUNT. And guess what, she can actually do her math. Maybe it's cause she must be teaching Yash (for school) addition and subtraction :p

2) Chilled a little at work - got to know some of the 'crazy' wedding customs of South India

3) Did A LOT of keeda with Sunisha.

4) Met up with Arun thanks to whom I won a United Colours of Benetton umbrella. Glad to know he VERY REGULARLY read my blogs :) - Comment sometimes yaar.

5) Finally got Ashita's number and spoke to her.

6) Discussed 'The Secret' with Arun and on the way back got this girl on the signal telling me to buy it, and I told her I have it in my bag and she didn't believe me so asked me to show it, and I did, poor girl didn't know what to say other than offer me other books to buy.

7) BONDED majorly with 6 women in the compartment for 20 seconds - there was a crazy female in the train and when we got off the few women who were sitting across her started talking about her (had my music on so didn't hear the comments) but we ALL burst out laughing. It felt great for some unknown reason.

2 comments:

Solitaire said...

And it's my birthday!!! :)

Deepali said...

Happy Birthday :D