Friday, May 11, 2007

I am the worst 1st class (train) passanger

So I don't think anyone who has a first class pass would want to jump to a second class...but I do.

Why?

Cause today was the second time there were freakin mice running around the compartment. I mean the worst I saw in a second class compartment was a cockroach once in 8 - 9 months. Here I see mice twice on different day within a 2 week period.

So I have a friend who travels by first class and she says she has never seen a mouse in the train and I have another friend who has seen a mouse even in 2nd Class. I think it's pathetic. I mean yuckkkk.

And the worse part is, some of the women on the first day (it was much crowded) were so cool about the whole thing. As if the mice were like their own children running around. I'm assuming seeing mice / rats for some of them is common but it's not common for me and it's not acceptable by me to sit in a compartment where there are these little things running in and out from under the seats.

I sure as hell am not renewing my 1st Class Pass next month. The crowded second class is good enough.

2 comments:

Amol Naik said...

New Friends, New Fans!

Remember that fairytale, where the princess kisses the frog and he turns into a handsome prince. I think that mice/ rat is after you…………..

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha……………………….

Deepali said...

Haha I can't believe this. My mom said the same thing - meaning that the mouse was after me.

But whateverrr, I am not getting a 1st class pass next month.

And since you mentioned it - how are your new friends and your new fans :p