Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Beautiful Cloudy Days...

Nothing beats cloudy days...except during the monsoons...of course I dont mind at all if I'm at home...but hate the rains if I have to get out. Anyway the last few days were cloudy and it was all so beautiful. Also beat the heat a little...cloudy days are better in summer than they are in winter...I also read in the news paper that it drizzled...dont know abt that...no one around me mentioned experiencing anything of the sort. Anyway the cloudy days are gone...so will my nick...Hope we have some more soon. Of course I hate that I cant enjoy them since Im not at home anymore. Usually at work and indoors at all hours of the day. If I were home I would have sat and read a book on the terrace. Soaked in the nice cooler weather and beautiful skyline. Taken in the fresh air and enjoyed.....none of that for me anymore :(

No comments: