Thursday, May 11, 2006

All politicians giving sops and making stupid promises should be banned...

I thought I'll try and not put anything about politics and politicians up - at least not for a while...but couldnt help it.
First its the 50% reservation in education institutes
Then its reservation in the private sector
Now its rice for Rs.2 per kg/ free colour televisions / free computers
No increase in fuel prices even the the price of crude oil has shot up
The list just goes on and on...Will there ever be an end to vote bank politics? I wish there was some kind of punishment for politicians doing such ridiculous non sense...I don't want politicians who go out and give away stuff to people (even those these might make life better for those 'lucky' people). I want politicians who do their jobs. I want politicians who are honest. I want politicians who are dedicated. Politicians who think for the better of the country. Not their pockets, not their parties, not their positions...Am I asking for too much? I dont think so.

No comments: