Thursday, July 23, 2009

TOTALLYYY forgot about the eclipse so I am glad it was clouded and I don't have to keep cursing myself on missing something big :)

TOKYO - JULY 22:  In this handout image provid...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

Well seriously if I had missed it I would have kept thinking how pathetic that was. I don't even know how I forgot to set my alarm and stuff - Guess I was working and reading the night before and by the time I hit the sack, I was too tired to remember what day it was.

It's not like I am majorly into astronomy or anything but such events are wonderful. Not only are they rare and that's why more precious, they actually signify how everything is interconnected in the universe :)

Plus it's always fun to see in real life what you studied in books. Stuff that was boring (cause you couldn't imagine any of it) suddenly is so fascinating :)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Ketan said...

I wish I were that curious about the incident. But somehow I wasn't. :(

Deepali said...

Haha it's a once in a lifetime opportunity - was the longest total solar eclipse during the 21st century. But ya not everything is interesting to every one :)

Ketan said...

BTW, I've posted comments on a few of your previous posts.

Deepali said...

All getting published and some being replied to :)