Friday, March 27, 2009

What if I am a better actor than you think I am...?

Serious...what if you think I am the way I am only because I want you to think I am that way?

So the original status message was 'What if I am smarter than you think I am...?' and the reason behind putting it that way was to see what people would say and in 2 days put 'What if I am more stupid than you think I am...?' which really is the original actual question. But you know when people read something like that, they come and tell you 'oh come on, don't be silly' instead of actually thinking about it.

But anyway after a small chat with a friend and explaining what I was meaning, the idea of saying 'better actor' came to me and it sort of fits :)

So what if I am just acting to be all smart and you are falling for it?


P.S. - Thanks for the new name Bhavna - 'The Pretender' sounds very interesting. Hehe even better than 'The Troubleshooter' or 'The Updater'.

2 comments:

Hiren said...

well, i guess that's what all of us do, knowingly or unknowingly we all try to act in the manner that we want the other person to perceive about us.

Tall Guy said...

We all wear masks at our faces to hide showing our true colors.

Its when we are alone that we are true to ourselves!!