Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I don't know where everyone will be a decade later, but I am sure all of us will be online...

Was chatting with Bhavna the other day and was mentioning how in my mind I couldn't understand how so many people (we know in common) who seem like such opposites are together (as a couple). And we finally decided that time will eventually show us whether it works out and how.

I ended up saying 'in a decade or two' and Bhavna was like 'God knows where everyone will be in a decade' and I realized that even if none of us keep in touch with each other, all of us will be online for sure. Somewhere or the other. We can't do without the internet. And it is not because we work in this industry or anything. The internet is just a part of our every day life.

So I can say with confidence that I know for sure that all of us will be on the internet even if we don't know where we are physically located.

3 comments:

Neelofer said...

If u will be online then surely on messenger too and we will be chatting :) And i am sure by then we all will be having palm top or the similar enhanced version in our hands and we will be online 24*7.

Deepali said...

Hahah well I am on at least 12x7 already ;)

Neelofer said...

I said we will be by then for sure...cos ecommerce will be doing wonders in the world by then..