Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cakes Cuttings...

Yes I do know how wrong that it but I thought it would be fun to talk like Javed Jaffrey in that movie with Priety and Saif (don't remember the name - only Hum Tum keeps coming to mind hehe).

So I was at the office today and knew there is going to be a cake cutting session. 2 birthdays on the weekend and 2 birthdays today. A cake cutting session at office is always fun. No matter what the occasion. And today was definitely not a let down. Had a lot of fun. This is one 'tradition' I am going to miss for sure.

Manik was sweet enough to ask me to come into office whenever there was cake cutting but I doubt that's going to happen. I'm too lazy to do all that travelling to chill with these guys (especially when they will be busy and me totally free).

Happy Birthday Beverly, Sneha, Kaushik and Archana :)

Today was fun. Good imitation of MARS and good singing too hehe. Glad none of you got saved from the snow cans and cake smashing :)

No comments: