Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Totally lost practice of being a lefty on the mouse...

Well okay it's like cycling (or swimming as I hear), once you know how, you stumble a little when you re-start but in no time are back to the level you were at before you left.

Sanjeev asked me 'So you missing your office computer aren't you?'
And I said 'If yes will make you happy then yes but actually I am missing having a computer of my own. Don't like sharing the machine with a bunch of people'

And it's true. Not that I like sharing to begin with but you know most people like their folders a certain way, like certain types of software, don't like certain types of software, like naming things a certain way, like different sort of wallpapers etc.

Anyway lefty today on the mouse. Tomorrow Mom will be back and so the mouse will go back to the right side.

It was always HILARIOUS when people came to my computer at work and tried to work on it. They would die trying to use the mouse (except Sanjeev and Gautam. Bhavna would stuggle also in spite of having her mouse on her left because she doesn't switch the primary and secondary buttons) . And if they finally managed, they would nearly faint seeing my keyboard. I had at least 10 keys where the lettering had disappeared or were half gone.

To good times :)

No comments: