Monday, November 17, 2008

Sensitive teeth...

Got my cavity filled up and now my teeth (or maybe just tooth but it feels like a bigger area than just a tooth) are sensitive around the tooth that got filled. Annoying. Will call up the dentist tomorrow and ask her if this is normal. My sis insists she went through the same thing nearly 2 weeks ago when she got her cavity filled up.

Man I had forgotten what it felt like to have a cavity fixed. It was actually painful. Of course I was an idiot to go in believing it's no big deal. If I would have anticipated a lot of pain it would have been a breeze but I thought it would be nothing at all. Stupid.

Anyway can't really blame myself too much. Didn't remember what the experience was like.

Glad it's over and done with and I am hoping for the next couple of years that I go to my dentist she says - 'oh nothing wrong with your teeth. They're just perfect'.

No comments: