Thursday, August 30, 2007

Old is ...what I have

Back to my 3310.

And what I am telling everyone is that I might end up using it a couple of months too, cause my biggest problem with my phone before Jan of this year was that my phonebook was full after deleting numbers every week.

Now that my phone got lost and I am back to my Nokia 3310 with a new SIM card, I have no phone numbers lol so my previous problem doesn't exist anymore.

P.S. I hate that I can so easily afford to buy a new phone. The pinch of losing my (relatively new) mobile isn't hurting too much.

6 comments:

Amol Naik said...

“I am lovin it”

Deepali said...

Don't be an ass

Amol Naik said...

“I am still lovin it”

Deepali said...

Ya cant expect anything better from you.

Amol Naik said...

"Expectations in your life just lead to giant disappointments."
-Michael Landon

"I am still lovin it"

Deepali said...

Quite right