Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Burning Insides...A lot more...

In the previous post where I mentioned home remedies, I was talking about something we call 'kaadah' - its like a spices tea of sorts. I tried 2 variations and it did not help. Variations meaning different spices in the mix.

So anything last night my sister suggests one more remedy when the whole 'take brandy' discussion is happening. She suggests honey and ginger juice (warmed). I don't know why I didn't remember this earlier because I use to hate having this as a kid. Maybe that's why I didn't remember it earlier.

Well fortunately or unfortunately, I had also forgotten to some extent how this tasted. When I had some today, I didn't mind the taste so much as much as how much my insides felt on fire. Jeez this was stronger than brandy honey and black pepper if you can believe me. Anyway I am thinking if I feel like this is killing me, it should be killing all the cold congestion I have.

I'll try this stuff for about 2-3 more days. If it doesn't help at all, I am totally stopping cause this is torture. Of course I think that if I take these things often enough I might just get immune to the sensation.

Anyway time will tell...lets see what happens...

2 comments:

KP said...

sometimes...home made medicine dont help! may be its time to go see a dcotor.

Hope u feel better:).

what happend to your other blog?

Deepali said...

:) arre doc will give antibiotics and i already took a strong dose a few months ago. Hehe and apparently that didn't really help either. Though I have a very strong suspicion that this is because of my dust allergy.

Thanks for the wishes.

Other blog is working. You can't access it?