Tuesday, August 19, 2008

CCD definitely

When it comes to coffee, I would choose CCD (Cafe Coffee Day) over Barista (even though I have had limited drinks at both places).

There use to be a time I use to dislike CCD coffee till we started hanging out at JATC and I found the Iced Eskimo (which became a staple at CCD).

Today I had a cappuccino at CCD and couldn't help but compare it to the cappuccino I had at Barista just 2 days ago. Day and night difference. I found the CCD cappuccino way better. It was milder, frothier and lighter.

Next time if I have to choose between meeting at a CCD and a Barista (all things, except coffee, being the same), I'll choose a CCD.

3 comments:

Che said...

Same here.
I usually have tropical iceberg with red eye at CCD but black coffee at Barista is better than CCD.

Deepali said...

:) Welcome to my blog. I still have to check yours out. Why 'Che' though?

I am so not a black coffee person. You can tell by the bottle of creamer on my desk ;)

Che said...

Oh thank you for welcoming my unannounced arrival.

Che is what they called me in college as
1) they couldnt pronounce my nae
2) they thought i looked like che.