Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Sense of Humour

A 'TBC' for why this post comes to be.

I don't laugh at anything and everything. And somethings I go mad laughing at/about. It's got nothing to do other than the kind of sense of humour I have. I think we all have different things that we find funny and therefore different people laugh at different things and not at all things 'funny'.

My favourite type of humour is physical comedy. Not a wise crack. Not something witty. But someone getting half a heart attack when something jumps out of a box. Things falling out of trees scaring the hell out of people. That's the kind of thing that makes me laugh.

Please note - I am talking about stuff on TV and not in real life. I would hate having things jump out at me so I sympathize with people who are 'victims' but it's just very funny.

:)

Enjoy (randomly selected - will upload some more later)


No comments: