Saturday, December 15, 2007

Light Years...

Distance and time....time and distance....


I miss not seeing you around.

I miss not hearing your opinion on something.

I miss your stupid jokes and wise ass comments.

I miss how we made fun of each other.

I miss bumping into you at the most unexpected time.

I miss your attitude.

I miss how we fought for each other.

I miss trying to solve your problems.

I miss creating problems for you.

I miss the opportunities you gave me.

I miss hearing you laugh at all my jokes.

I miss being part of the group.

I miss bitching with you.

I miss sharing homework and showing you the test answers during the test.

I miss how you encouraged me.

I miss our brain-storming.

I miss how we always cancel plans we make.

I miss the good old days.

How would I be who I am if it wasn't for you?


I miss a lot of people I have grown apart from. Some have moved to different locations/cities. Some I have drifted from because it has been so long since we have met. [That's why the post is title light years - time and distance both]

Some time of course the distances aren't necessarily physical. People grow apart with change in outlook (growth).

Lots of people come into our lives and then aren't part of our lives anymore but everyone leaves a mark.

[This post in not about just one person. The "I miss" happens thanks to school friends, college friends, ex-colleagues, teachers. I miss (some of) my teachers a lot]

2 comments:

Cosmic Joy said...

Yes .. the emotional side is definitely getting stronger :) Let it free!

Deepali said...

I am a very emotional person , what makes you think otherwise ??? :p