Monday, November 05, 2007

Not into celeb gossip but this time I really want to know....

Watched Jab We Met and I am dying to know what actually happened between Shahid and Kareena. While it is none of my business and curiosity killed the cat, I still think a great suspense is a great suspense and would only warrant inquisition to people who know about the issue (everyone).

Everyone thinks Shahid doesn't look the type to cheat on Kareena and that it must be she who cheated on him. But I remember the episode of Koffee with Karan on which the 2 of them were and Kareena seemed totally crazy about Shahid. Could be that she is loud mouthed and more open and that he is the reserved kind but I still felt that Kareena was 'more in love' with Shahid than the other way around.

What would be a real damper would be if the split was mutually decided - not because someone was cheating or because someone was falling out of love. (I know I sound like a real bitch but everyone loves some masala and also everyone loves to believe that fantasies do come true and if they don't it's because we don't want them).

Anyway I believe everyone deserves peace of mind, so I wish they both do have that if nothing else.

No comments: