Thursday, November 29, 2007

I miss those days...

The other days I saw Zoom online but with a status of away and I had this "aching in my heart" (lol that line is too funny and I don't think I'll ever find a more appropriate place to say it). I wanted to ping him and start a convo full of nothing but rubbish talk, to which I would either hear 'waah bhai waah' or some other dumb line he would come up with. I realized I missed my bolt gang so much (aching heart because of this not because I couldn't talk crap with zoom)...missed spending hours on chat doing totalllllllll time pass with all 'us (us not USA) desis'.

I miss those days terribly. This post is a tribute to the funkiest, craziest, coolest, most retarded, online group I have ever been a part of.

Thanks (in no particular order) - trig, rush, nidhi, ghin, (nidhi and ghin had totally filmi romances going on back then - it was soooo cool) keerat, monish (mr bong), rohit (apples from shimla), zoom bhai (not bhaiya but like gangsta bhai), tj, degen, subho, josh, arpita, bhrama, and all those I can't remember now (cause it has been 4 - 5 years). We had some really good time. Haha I don't think I will ever again have a 'joint convo' with 7 other people all in one window.

Those were some really good times. Thanks guys - you all rock (okay so maybe not all but a lot, okay fine so maybe not a lot but at least a few. hehe couldn't resist).

[I just got to know today (since I haven't logged on in over a year and a half) that Bolt.com filed for bankruptcy and has shut down - RIP Bolt.com: Social networking before we knew what it was - and really it was social networking before we actually knew what it was]

4 comments:

Cosmic Joy said...

Unbelievable .. a nostalgic post coming from you :)

I read this post on the reader and did'nt even realize it was yours. I assumed it was that of another blogger I follow.

I repeat, your posts never cease to amaze.

Deepali said...

Haha cosmicccccccccc how can you say something like that. While people like Arun and Amol would like you to believe that I am not human (and therefore I have no emotions), I actually do have feelings :P

Well I actually do miss not only those days but also all those people. They had such a significant contribution in helping me get to where I am (or rather who I am). Highly indebted to many of them.

Cosmic Joy said...

My apologies ... in my defence, it's hard for me to have my core beliefs shaken this way!!

And as for your post, it was very touching and human :)

Deepali said...

Haha core beliefs shaken lol.

Since you said it so nicely, I am going to forgive you :p

Thanks though.