Saturday, November 24, 2007

3 book...

The other day I was reading 3 books different books -

Next - Michael Crichton
Small is the new big - Seth Godin
iCon - Steve Jobs

Waiting to see which one I actually finish. Next will be done for sure cause it's a Michael Crichton novel.

Seth Godins book was very interesting in the first few pages but after reading about 7 or 8 I thought about abandoning it but realized it is giving me really insightful tit bits every few pages. So I figure I might as well read a few more.

iCon will be my first real biography of sorts. I had started with Lee Iacoca's book many years ago but back then none of it mattered, interested or made sense to me. Now that I am 1) older 2) working, maybe these sort of book will be just the thing I need.

Lets see how much gets done and how soon.

No comments: