Monday, July 30, 2007

"all men are dogs"-manoj

So the only reason I put 'manoj' there is cause I'm always politically correct and wouldn't say something like 'all men are dogs' even though I know they are :p

[In case you are wondering why 'Manoj' and no one else is because he openly admits it to being the truth lol. And how & when that happens is very funny and worthy of a whole post when I am in the mood]

Anyway I came across a joke which I liked and thought the title was fitting.

Friendship among women:
A woman doesn't come home at night.
The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a friends' house.
The man calls his wife's 10 best friends. None of them know about it.

Friendship among men:
A man doesn't come home at night.
The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friends' house.
The woman calls her husbands' 10 best friends. 8 of them say he did sleep over and 2 claim he's still there.

No comments: