Thursday, July 26, 2007

hey baby jee lene de is pal ko - kal ki sochenge kal ko....

Well don't know how much I follow the whole 'Live for today - worry about tomorrow, tomorrow'.

When I was younger everyone thought I was too serious. Of course I never thought the same. I thought that everyone else was too carefree.

Over the years I don't think I have lost my seriousness though it does seem that way. I think it's the whole 'shit happens, I'll deal with it cause I have to' funda. It's not a mantra for my life obviously because if you can prevent mess ups and uncomfortable situations, then you must. But I have realised that there are things beyond my control.

The funny thing though is that I am not angry at the world anymore. When I was younger, I use to get very upset about issues like the environment, population, unemployment, etc. Now I don't really bother. I don't like this 'who cares' attitude much but I do find myself more at peace. I know in the long run, we are ruining our world because of this 'It's not my problem' attitude but I am just too content at the moment....

No comments: