Saturday, April 28, 2007

She mustn't be more than 7 years old...

The one thing I hate about travelling by train is seeing children (and also old, blind and cripple people) trying to earn some money in the trains.

Lots of kids hop from one train to another trying to sell books, safety pins, rubber bands and anything else that women would buy on the train.

Anyway my nick is for this cute little girl. She mustn't be more than 7 years old. I can't help but think that her life is ruined. It's so sad that her childhood is being lived trying to earn a living.
The same for all the kids doing think. all the kids on the streets, all those working as domestic help. What do they have to look forward to in life? None of them deserve this sort of life. And if they do then none of us (read me) deserve the kind of life we live.

It's sad and I wish things would change.

2 comments:

Harsh said...

its for us to change their lives

Deepali said...

That's absolutely true