Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Birthday foooooooooool...

The foooooool is none other than -

1) our driver in Manila.

2) the woman who insists she is stupid NOW because of me - which I must accept is a very smart excuse (you see I slammed a door shut bang onto her head - ya even I don't know how I am still alive - I think she was too stunned at that moment and then later too much in pain and then later totally affected and therefore wasn't herself. So I guess I just saved myself)

3) mother of one, grandmother of many.

4) the only person who can make me feel guilty as hell and actually DOES it. Lol okay so she's not that nasty but still she is a little evil.

5) one half of the most perverted female duo I know

6) the only woman I know who wants to write about her fan following even though there were only FOUR guys :p

Haha so not everything on this blog is the truth ....

but the above is all true...okay kidding. I do love my life.

Happyyyyy Birthdayyyyy Nisha.

P.S. - I may not know your real age but I do know when you are giving me some bullshit number :p

[Key in case you are reading - getting featured on my blog isn't that tough - you just have to pay me the right amount lol. Well I promise if I don't call you on your birthday I will just call to catch up - which is a lot seeing as how stingy I am]

No comments: