Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Back to work...

:(

Well so technically I was only off for 7 days from work (12 days including weekends and holidays). And even though I was studying for my exams and not chilling I realised I miss the life of being a bum.

No deadlines, no headaches, no responsibilities, no pressure.
Woke up when I like (though I had to wake up before 7 on the days of my papers)
Slept when I like (though I ended up sleeping around 3 many nights because that's what happens when you study last minute).
Watched TV at odd hours of the day.
Sat around in my PJ's
Sat on my terrace when it was nice and pleasant.
At hot lunch at the dining table.
Sat around alone instead of having 15 people bearing down on me at one time.
Dreamed about my exams being over and me chilling.

Anyway back to the real world tomorrow.

No comments: