Monday, January 08, 2007

Evolution...

Don't know if I have written about this already, but I totally believe in the theory of evolution, not mainly because it makes the most sense but because I can see with my own eyes that everything is evolving. Evolving today, evolving now. What was a hundred years ago, isn't the same today. Look at diseases becoming more virulent, look at diseases jumping animals, look at new diseases like SARS, this is all because viruses are evolving.

Anyway I also believe Evolution of one thing causes a chain reaction. If evolutions of something, doesn't cause a reaction, I believe that which has evolved will either change again or will perish. That which has evolved and survived, has made other things also evolve.
Also evolution isn't necessarily of living, breathing, growing species. It also happens in inanimate objects. My whole though on evolution started up because we were talking about 'gratuity' in office. Now my knowledge on gratuity and other taxes is very limited but I know that you will get gratuity back, if you work for 5 years with a company. I couldn't help but think how archaic this law was, especially today and especially in the newer industries and especially in the bigger cities. Today job security is never top of mind. Professionals today are confident in their ability to get jobs. What people look for is better salaries, better job satisfaction, better work culture. This requires many times to switch jobs, which obviously means that people will not be at any company for 5 years. Bottom line, the work environment is changing. The law should be changed so that the 'aam aadmi' or 'salaried middle class' don't feel like they are being robbed of their hard earned money.

Will this happen? I don't know when but I do believe that the law will have to change. It will have to evolve...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey u
Just want to be somekind of bastard but most things that pop up in nature,
aids,sars and so on is made by man.
My sources is ofcause from the offmainstream media.
But look at it with the human nature in mind before searching for truth...
davidicke.com

Deepali said...

Valid point - Malaria become more resistant to specific medicines because of those medicines and in that way, yes even this is 'man made' but everything is always dependent on its surrounding right? Nothing can ever happen in a void is my belief.
But will check out the website and lets see if my point of view on certain issues change.