Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Chill

Got out of my office building this evening at around 8 p.m. and realized how cool (even cold) it has suddenly become. Of course the entrance to the building has this very high ceiling and these wide walls and therefore the wind really blows there but even as I was sitting the rickshaw, I nearly shivered cause not only was it windy but it was a cold wind.
I feel unhappy that I am in an air conditioned room all day long and am missing out on this fantastic weather. Even when I am home it's either in my room in front of the comp or in the hall in front of the TV - makes me feel guilty about having a terrace.
Maybe this should be my new year resolution - to enjoy 30 mins of fresh air either early in the morning or at night when I am at home. Lets see I'll give it a shot from tom.

No comments: