Saturday, September 09, 2006

I gotta stop

Well remember my post which spoke about how I keep repeating stuff. Well apparently I am the only one. And even if other people have their own 'line' its not like my case cause in my case I have way too many lines.
The situation is so bad that even my boss asked me the other day - 'Tell me something Deepali - How Many Times Do You Say "You Know". I think this is way toooo much. Even now while typing I keep feeling this urge to type 'well' and somehow I put it down and realise I have already used it 2 times in the post and any more would be too much.
Well the situation is so bad cause EVERYONE is teasing me about this. Well we all have our quirks right - so this is mine or atleast I think I can say that. And I said 'well' again...aghhhhh

Some of my lines are -
It Depends
You Know
You gotta be kiddin me
Oh come on
Theek hai
Chalta hai
Achaaa tu theher
That is correct
I'll be honest
Supposedly
I assume so - or I would assume so

3 comments:

Resham said...

How about this is "way too much" ;)

Cosmic Joy said...

I would also recommend "hahaha" .. that is how you start most of your comments :)

Deepali said...

So my first thought for a response was - hahaha