Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Where is the peace...

Where is it? I don't see it...
I can't find it...
Do I need it?
Will I be satisfied once I have found it?
But how do I find it? I don't see it...

Well a friend of mine did some soul searching and got quite a bit out of it. I too decided to do some soul searching, but haven't sat down and thought about anything yet...I ask myself if i need to, and I keep getting an answer that says 'yes', when I ask myself why I need to, no real answer comes back. I am content with my life... I have more than what most people would need. Yet there is always this urge for more. And I ask myself - Is there really something like total satisfaction? I don't want this when I am dying. I was peace, peace of mind, and I want it now. Am I in a state of unrest? No. I can go each day without feeling much agitation but I don't feel any peace either...
Is this odd? I don't know.
Am I making sense? I don't know and I don't care
Can I stop asking questions I don't have answers to? I WISH

No comments: