Thursday, May 18, 2006

Love Guru...not the radio types...

Surprisingly I have had a number of friends over the past few years asking me for advice on their 'love life' issues. I mean jeez I would obviously be the worse person to ask right? Because I dont believe in such nonsense. But surprisingly I end up giving good advice. I guess its a matter of common sense and trying to figure out what people are thinking and how they are thinking what it is they are thinking. Of course I can't quantify how much any of my advice really did wonders but its good to feel all important and know that what your saying might really help someone and change the direction of their life hehe okay I not such a romanticized feeling but still its a lot of fun....all th plotting and planning and trying this and that.
Of course I have sat back and tried to figure why these few people have asked ME for help. And I end up feeling sorry for them. How tragic that they have to come to someone like me to get advice...hehe...jk....[I know at least one of them will be reading this for sure :P]
Naah I somehow end up giving good advice.

'Not the radio types' is because each and every channel seems to have some sort of show that revolves around these issues. And all those shows are too pathetic...

No comments: