Monday, April 17, 2006

Everything is toooo bloody expensive these days...

It's true...I speak nothing but the truth (stop laughing...it's true...I speak nothing but the truth...at most times...as much as I can...look life is tough, you gotta do what you gotta do...well EVERYTHING IS toooo bloodyyyy expensive...there thats the truth).
Went for a dinner - 12 people - paid 4000+ ...what the hell....a bloody dinner costed so much...where do people get the money to do stuff like this all the time? Restaurants are always full, shops are always full, people are travelling like crazy, everyone has a car...where is the money coming from? Anyway, I'm getting into a bad habit of going out too much too, end up drinking coffee uselessly, add caffine and sugar to my body...both of which are so bad...and end up filling my wallet with more cash sooner and sooner...either will stop going out so often or stop ordering stuff when I am out. And its so tough earning money man...work so hard and get some peanuts...thank god my parents are well off...or at least enough that I dont need to worry about money...and thank god they brought me up right so that I dont have 10,000 demands...Well all I can do is dream of making big bucks some day....unfortunately I'm not the kind who thinks of marrying a filthy rich guy...not that I could marry a filthy rich guy even if I wanted....but whatever...I want to earn my own big bucks...and when I have them, I wont be wasting them on dinners and clothes...dont know what I would do with all the money...maybe travel around the world...maybe fund a small school in some village...maybe some other social service...maybe get the best gadgets in the world....but *sob* where is the money...show me the moneyyyyy

No comments: