Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Why is she travelling in a bus...

Well to remind me of not to stereo type people/things.
There was this lady in the bus, with a kid. She didnt look like the type who would travel by a bus or a train, not even a cab because she most probably would have a car. Why I say this...well she wore very good clothes and shoes. Had a very new style Nokia phone..I dont know the model. Had colour and streaked hair(and thats not cheap) and wore sunglasses(talks about being hi fi dont you think?). Anyway she didnt look anything below upper upper middle class...and still there she was travelling by bus. And I kept thinking 'why is this woman in a bus'...'why not in a taxi if there was no driver today', etc etc. But then there could be so manyyyy reasons why she was in a bus. Maybe her kid likes the bus. Maybe shes frugal when it comes to pennies. Maybe she has taxi phobia(whatever its called - I'm sure it exists). Maybe she wanted a change....

But I still cant understand why she was travelling by bus.

No comments: