Thursday, January 26, 2006

I miss tennis :(

Well I wasnt doing anything much last year, so I got hooked onto tennis. I use to watch tennis when I was a kid, but somehow totally stopped within a year or 2 and would then catch matches once in a blue moon. Last year I watched a little of the Australian Open...yesss because Sania Mirza was playing....and I got hooked. Watched as much of tennis as I could. This year I dont have the time :(
Obviously I'm a fan of Sania. Sad to see her play this badly this year. The only good thing is, she is working with different coaches, working on different aspects of the game....her strong shots cant make her win everything. She needs to be good at every aspect of the game...and shes working toward that.
Not a big fan of the William sisters. Unbelievable to watch so many of the older players still play. Navratilova and Agassi dont even need mention..but even Mary Pierce....its all good.
And well obviously I'm a Roger fan. Who wouldnt love Federer. Dont mind Safan either. Dislike Hewitt, but got to admit he plays well. Havent watched enough of Nadal(on courts other than clay)...

2 comments:

Ketan said...

Imagine, Nadal isn't even mentioned in this post. What a meteoric rise he's had!

Deepali said...

Well that's true he did have a meteoric rise but I think if I had to write a post again about Tennis he would again be barely mentioned in it. I am not a huge fan of his.