Monday, July 06, 2009

Roggeeerrrrr Roger Rogggeeeerrrrr Roger

Finally Roger Federer gets officially called the 'greatest'.

Of course records are made to be broken and if not the in next few years, then in the next few decades someone else will be crowned with the title of the Greatest.

Would have been interesting to see how Nadal would have changed things if he was playing...but not meant to be.

Missed the match but heard it was totally brilliant and that Andy Roddick really played superbly. Will try and watch either a recap or highlights of the match if I can.

2 comments:

Tall Guy said...

Roger is a great player, but somehow I feel the tag "being greatest" does not justify.

He hardly has any competition except from Nadal. The times were really different when Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi were playing. There were some really good players back then.

The men's tennis is almost without any competition.

Deepali said...

Well I don't follow tennis that much anymore (not that I followed it loads when I was younger) but I think there are enough decent players around even now. Though I am very interested to see what happens in a Nadal-Federer match in the future :)