Friday, May 01, 2009

Yes yes I voted this time around :D ...

Yup finally cast my vote this time around.

Realized the importance of knowing people who know things. Last time around I was determined to go but didn't have a voters ID and the slip that came home had my wrong age, with my name and address wrongly spelled out and I thought I would first have to get those corrected before I can vote.

This year had my ID and even though the paper that came home had errors, someone had already told me that it doesn't matter so I shouldn't worry about wrong details :D

Finally I feel like a responsible citizen (or at least a little more responsible since I turned 18) of this country :)

1 comment:

just pk said...

lucky u...i heart so many stories of my friend where in they stood in line for hours with their voters card and finally could not find their name in the list...hence came back...

well i am glad you did it !!!